Teeth are one of the hardest and strongest parts of your body which not only helps you bite, chew, eat but also it helps you to speak properly.
The tooth that is visible in your mouth is only a single part of your entire tooth. The root of the teeth is buried inside the gums and jaw bone.
The portion which is exposed to the oral cavity is known as the dental crown. Tooth root is present below the dental crown.
Nerve runs are known as the dental pulp cavity which exists in the center of the tooth. The four major components of the teeth are Enamel, Dentin, Cementum, and Pulp.
- Enamel: Outermost layer of the teeth which is hardest and mineralized tissue of the body.
- Dentin: The layer exact below the enamel. It’s calcified tissue of the body.
- Cementum: The covering of root which if calcified substance. It is also known as cement. It is majorly made up of minerals but also contains collagen materials.
- Pulp: Pulp is also known as endodontium. It is the center part of the tooth. It is made up of living connective tissues which are known as odontoblasts.
There are six different parts of teeth which include crown, gumline, root, enamel, dentin, and pulp. There are four different types of teeth. A normal adult has 32 teeth whereas a child will have only 20 teeth. The child’s teeth are also known as milk teeth or temporary teeth the adult teeth is known as permanent teeth.
Different Types Of Teeth:
- Incisors: A normal human has eight incisors teeth. They are adapted for cutting. It is a narrow-edged tooth and each jaw contains four teeth.
- Canines: It is also called cuspids. The adult has four canines teeth. They appear more flattened than incisors but they look more similar like incisors.
- Pre Molars: Premolars are the teeth which are in between the molars and canines. A normal human being has eight premolar teeth.
- Molars: We usually have eight molar teeth which also include four wisdom teeth. Usually, we remove wisdom teeth because it might damage the teeth which are near it.
Teeth Whitening Pen:
Teeth whitening pen is a thin plastic tube-like structure which holds whitening gel in it. It is quite small that it can easily fit into your pocket or purse.
This teeth whitening pen helps to remove the stains from your teeth which will improve the color of your teeth. This pen often gives you a quicker result which will be visible even after one single use.
The main ingredients used in this teeth whitening pen is peroxide which is also a very active ingredient. The peroxide helps to break down and allowing the oxygen into the enamel.
This will result in lightening of your teeth color. Other ingredients with peroxide can include glycerin, carbopol, sodium hydroxide, and flavoring agents.
Teeth can be stained due to many reasons. The main reason can include your diet and foods like coffee, tea, and red wine. Even dark-colored soda, drinks can stain your teeth easily.
These whitening pens are very easy to use. It does not create any kind of a mess and a very effective method to remove the stain.