Nettle Root Extract is one of the most used natural ingredients in a male enhancement supplement. This natural herb is best known for its infamous and notorious sting. Along with it, this plant is used in for many medical purposes. Let us now learn more about this natural ingredient based on expert Reviews Of Nettle Root Extract.
This natural sexual health ingredient is found in the parts of Europe, Northern Africa, Northwestern America, and Asia. It is being traditionally used in Austria which helps in treating kidney disorders, urinary tract, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system, skin, hemorrhage, rheumatism, locomotor system, and gout.
The very less known fact about this sexual health ingredient is that it has testosterone boosting properties and thus, it is used in most of the natural male enhancement supplements.
Nettle Root Extract is among one of the most nutritious herbs available on this planet. 10 grams of this natural sexual health supplement contains 290 mg of calcium and 86 mg of magnesium. Whereas, in comparison to it the spinach contains only 10 mg of calcium and 8 mg of magnesium. Therefore, including Nettle Root Extract in the daily routine diet will allow you to obtain several benefits.
Why Does Nettle Root Extract Sting?
Similarly to a rose plant, the surface of the Nettle Root Extract leaves and stems are covered with thorns. These thorns on the surface are called as trichomes. And they act like hypodermic needles and they deliver histamines and several other chemicals to the skin which will cause a burning sensation.
How Can Nettle Root Extract Be Consumed?
There are numerous ways to consume this male sexual health ingredient which includes, eating the raw stinging leaves. And not just this, there are competitions held for people to consume as much Nettle Root Extract as they can. Here they consume raw nettle root extract leaves.
The root and the stem of Nettle Root Extract can be cooked into a salad or a soup and it can also be made into a tea. Alcohol is also used as a tincture to extract nettle root extract and it is then further made into consumable capsules.
What Are The Uses Of Nettle Root Extract?
- Regulating blood pressure: The consumption of this sexual health ingredient lowers the systolic blood pressure. Therefore, it is known to work as a diuretic. However, you need to consult a doctor if you are a patient of high blood pressure.
- Weight loss supplement: It is a natural appetite suppressant and the consumption of this ingredient will also increase the metabolism. Thus, this function will effectively work in throwing out the waste products.
- Skin care and hair growth: Nettle Root Extract contains silica and the herbalists claim that the consumption of this sexual health ingredient will strengthen the hair roots and nails.
- Alternative medicines for allergies: Nettle root extract is been prescribed as an alternative by the doctor for people with sensitivities and side effects like drowsiness, seizures, and dry mouths.
How Does Nettle Root Extract Affect Sexual Health?
A regular consumption of this ingredient will boost the levels of testosterone in the male body. In the year 2014 the researchers found out the following effects of Nettle Root Extract on a human body:
- It boosts the motility, count, and morphology of sperm cells.
- It increases the number of free testosterone.
- It will also improve the libido and the sex drive because it has a positive effect on testosterone levels.
- Recommended Dosage And Consumption
- It is recommended to consume 2-4 g of dried nettle root extract at a time and thrice a day.
- The tincture of nettle root extract should be taken at 1-4 ml and four times a day.
- It can also be consumed at the rate of 3-4 cups every day. Alongside some extra water.
- You can also consume it as a fresh juice with one-ounce serving.
- People with past medical conditions related to the heart, kidneys, and hormones must exercise caution while consuming this sexual health ingredient.
- This sexual health ingredient should not be consumed by pregnant women as it may lead to miscarriage.