Applying False Eyelashes Might Just Turn Up Your Look A Few Notches!
Do you ever wish to have fluffy and long eyelashes? Do you also wish to have eyelashes that touch your eyebrows? Well, you get all of these and with minimal effort, by using false eyelashes. False eyelashes are considered to be dramatic and elegant, which might help to make your eyes pop. Applying false eyelashes might make you look gorgeous, but at the same time, it can be an absolute pain to remove it as well. Continue reading the article given below to know more about false eyelashes.
What Are False Eyelashes?
False eyelashes are often used by people who have thin or short eyelashes. These false eyelashes can either be applied with the help of tweezers or glue. Incorporating these small fake lashes in your vanity can help you add an extra oomph to the entire makeup look. Make sure that you trim these false eyelashes in order to match your natural eyelashes.
Applying these false eyelashes is one of the best ways to make your eyelashes look thick and long as well. You can also use these lashes at a Halloween party. By applying these eyelashes you can get that bold dramatic look required for the party. However false eyelashes are only a temporary way to increase the length and thickness of your eyelashes.
Benefits Of False Eyelashes
There are various benefits that you can obtain by applying false eyelashes. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- Helps to have a tear-proof makeup: False eyelashes are considered to be a great way to have a tear-proof makeup. By applying these lashes you can prevent dark streaks down your face.
- Available in a variety of materials: These lashes are available in a variety of materials. Some of the most popular materials include human hair, plastic, mink, etc.
- Strengthens Your Real Eyelashes: False eyelashes does not have any kind of ingredients that might help to strengthen your lash. But wearing it as an alternative to mascara will help your lashes to stay much healthier.
- Saves time: By applying these false eyelashes you can also save your time in the morning. Applying false eyelashes look more attractive and are safer than applying mascara. this saves you a couple of steps and also saves time.
Types Of False Eyelashes
Nowadays false eyelashes are considered to be a great alternative for individuals whose lashes are too short. They are available in a variety of styles, sizes, and types as well. Some of the most common types of eyelashes are mentioned below.
- Strip Eyelashes: The most common type of false eyelashes are strip eyelashes. They are considered as the easiest lash extension to apply. Make sure that you choose the lash which is made from 100% mink. As there are many manufacturers who use synthetics like plastic and silk in their lashes.
- Individual Flare Lashes: Individual flare lashes are often used by makeup artists. Unlike strip eyelashes, these lashes are applied in an individual manner rather than applying all at once. They are available in three different lengths.
- Individual Single Lashes: Single lashes are used for eyelash extensions and are more permanent in nature. While strip lashes and flare lashes are otherwise made for temporary wear. Also, single lashes are in common, applied by a professional in a salon.
How To Remove False Eyelashes?
Given below is a quick guide that might help you to take off the fake eyelashes without damaging the natural ones.
- Apply false eyelashes the right way: Make sure that you apply the lashes in the right way. Never press the false eyelashes into the natural lash line. Also never let the glue get on the real lashes.
- Use good quality glue: Always choose a good quality glue. You can either use the brush on applicators or the tubes. Health care experts suggest that you should use a latex-free formula if you have sensitive eyes.
- Always use oil: Do not just pull off the fake eyelashes after a long day. Massage some coconut oil onto your lashes before you take them off. This helps to soften the lashes and thus makes it easier to take them off.
- Pamper your natural lashes: Using false eyelashes regularly might cause certain infections. So in order to avoid any medical complications use a las growth serum every night. Also, maintain a good diet to improve your health.
- Store them the right way: Store the false eyelashes in a proper manner, especially if you are going to use them again. If these lashes get dirty then it might cause an eye infection.
Precautions While Using False Eyelashes
There are certain precautions that you must follow while using false eyelashes, in order to avoid any kind of complications. Some of these precautions are listed below.
- Make sure that you do not wear these eyelashes to bed as it might cause bacteria to collect under the eyelash.
- Do not wear these false eyelashes for more than one day as it might lead to eye infections.
- Remove the false eyelashes in a very careful manner. If it is not removed in a proper manner it might cause an eye infection.
- Make sure that you wear it as less as possible to prevent any kind of injury.
- Never share the false eyelash glue as it can lead to eye infections such as conjunctivitis, eyesores, etc.
- False eyelashes can cause an adverse reaction to some individuals. So make sure that you test it on the wrist before applying them to your eyes. If your skin swells or you get rash then do not use it.
People having short or thin eyelashes often use false eyelashes. These false eyelashes help you to get those fluffy and long lashes that touch your eyebrows. Strip eyelashes, individual flare lashes, individual single lashes are the three most popular false eyelashes.
Choosing the right type of eyelashes can be a difficult task. Make sure that you take into consideration all the important factors such as the application process, the look you are trying to create, etc. Also, follow all the required precautions while using false eyelashes in order to avoid any complications.