Know How To Remove Dandruff With Argan Oil
Dandruff can result into an itchy scalp and damaged hair. It can cause extreme hair loss. It can be a result of various skin conditions.
To get rid of dandruff and promote healthy growth of hair, we need to nourish it with good and natural ingredients that help with hair growth.
If you do not take care of your hair, it will easily get damaged and suffer through problems like breakage, split ends and worst of them all, dandruff. We can take care of our hair by giving proper nourishment.
Agran oil is proven to be very beneficial for scalp related treatments.
Eliminate Dandruff With Help Of Argan Oil
There is a common mistake that most of us make. We shampoo and condition our hair to clean it, but we forget to nourish our hair with oil before that. This makes our hair dry which eventually leads to dandruff.
This oil has all the essential vitamins and fatty acids which nourishes your hair from its roots. It makes your hair look healthy and nourished instead of dry.
This oil consists of antioxidants. This ingredient helps to increase blood circulation and also renews cells. It also repairs previously damaged skin cells which promotes healthier looking hair.
It has the properties of repairing damaged hair by providing nourishment that your hair lacks. It gives your hair better space to recover and makes it stronger from the root.
This property helps in removing inflammation. Dandruff is caused due to dry scalp. It nourishes that scalp prevents it from getting extremely dry.
This oil consists of omega 6 fatty acids. These acids are found in a few nutty and plant-based food. Deficiency in fatty acids is one of the causes of formation of dandruff.
Home Remedies On How To Remove Dandruff With Argan Oil
Severe dandruff should be treated under the advice of an expert. But if you do suffer from dandruff which is not that extreme, here are some DIY home remedies:
Home Remedy No.1 :
- Use 2 tablespoon Argan oil and mix it with 1 teaspoon camphor powder.
- Apply it on your roots and gently massage your scalp.
- This will help increase blood circulation and replenish your hair from within.
Home Remedy No.2:
- Take 3 tablespoons of organic Argan oil and mix it with 1 tsp lemon juice.
- Apply it to your hair for 3 hours and wash it with a shampoo that suits you. You will notice a significant difference in the quantity of dandruff in your hair.
- Make sure there is no any trace of oil in your hair. If that happens, your hair will be more prone to dust particles that will be damaging to your hair.
- This formula can make your skin itch a little but do not scratch it as it might get irritated and cause more problems to your scalp.
- This formula might take more time to remove dandruff. It will be a slow process but it will definitely work eventually by following its natural process.