With growing stress and pollution, your skin tends to lose its natural radiance which can make your skin to look dull and lifeless. Using chemical based products on your skin can sometimes further damage your skin. It has become very important to take care of your skin naturally. Here are some remedies you can make at you home to get the bright and beautiful skin.
Home Remedies For Radiant Skin:
Glowing skin is an indication of healthy skin and can make you look beautiful even without any makeup. Every woman deserves to have a naturally beautiful and radiant skin. Here are some remedies that can help you achieve your skin related goals:
Gram Flour And Turmeric
Gram flour is an excellent way to lighten your complexion and adding turmeric can increase the benefits of the mixture. Here is the way how you can prepare this remedy:
- Take 1 tbsp of gram flour into a bowl and a pinch of turmeric in it.
- Mix the dry ingredients properly.
- Slowly add the water to form a paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck.
- Keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- Rinse your face with clean water.
- Make sure to apply this mixture at least twice a week to see better and faster results.
Oats And Yogurt:
Yogurt is rich in lactic acid which is a natural bleaching agent. Here are steps you have to follow:
- Take 2 Tbsp of yogurt in a bowl.
- Take 3 tbsp of oatmeal and grind it in a mixture until you achieve a powdery consistency.
- Add the grounded oats into the yogurt.
- Mix both the ingredients to form a paste.
- You can also squeeze half a lemon into the mixture.
- Apply the mixture properly on your face and neck.
- Keep it until it dries up.
Aloe vera Gel:
Aloe vera gel exhibits tons of beneficial properties for skin. Here are some steps how you can use aloe vera gel to get skin:
- Before going to sleep wash your face and pat it dry.
- Take a coin size of aloe vera gel on your palms and massage it gently.
- Massage it until it gets absorbed in your skin.
- Keep it overnight.
- Was it off in the morning with clean water.
- Make sure to repeat this process every night to get glowing skin.
Honey And Lemon Juice:
Honey is a natural bleaching agent and also moisturizes your skin. Here is a remedy you can prepare using lemon and honey:
- Take a bowl and add 1 tbsp of honey in it.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice in it.
- Take 1 tbsp of milk powder and add it into the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients well to form a paste.
- You can also add half a tablespoon of almond oil into the mixture.
- Apply the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
These were some of the most effective remedies you can prepare at home to get the bright and radiant skin. Try these remedy and see the results yourself.