Dark circles are widely recognized as caused due to lack of sleep, but there are so many reasons behind the blackish purple shade underneath your eyes. Want to know how to get rid of dark circles? Read this post.
It can cause due to skin allergies, skin pigmentations, genetics, illness even because of poor diet and lifestyle which can include consuming drugs, alcohol, and smoking frequently.
Puffiness under your eyes can also be caused due to allergies, fluid retention, dehydration sometimes it can also cause due to genetics.
75% of the world’s population experience dark circle at least once in their life. These are some of the major problems which can affect your beauty as well as your skin.
Home Remedies For Dark Circle:
Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a great anti-aging ingredient. This is often used for underneath the eyes because of it’s firming process. It also helps to fight against wrinkles.
Coconut oil: coconut oil is a very light oil which can be absorbed very easily. It helps to make your skin superbly supple. It softens your skin and helps to diminish your dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines.
- The mixture of these two elements can make your skin softs and helps to keep hydrated.
- Heat up ½ cup of coconut oil for 15 minutes.
- Add 5 capsule of vitamin E oil to it
- Mix both ingredients thoroughly.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge until it solidifies.
- Once it became solid, store it in your medicine cabinet.
- Apply this cream after cleansing in the morning before your makeup and once before your bedtime.
Avocado: Avocados are a well-known source which is rich in healthy fats for our diets. Avocados are one of the best anti-food you can eat. It helps your skin to fight against wrinkles, dark circles, and fine lines.
Almond oil: Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, moisturized fatty acids potassium, zinc, protein. These fatty acids help to cure chapped and broken skin. This also helps in softening and moisturizing your skin.
- Peel and grind three slices of avocados
- Add five drops of almond oil to the paste of avocado
- Wash your face before applying this paste
- Apply it on your face and keep it for ten-fifteen minutes.
- Wash it with cold water
- Repeat this process twice a day
- You can see the results after the continuous process for two-three months.
Honey: Honey is always a good idea for a skin. It dates back more than 4000 years. Applying honey to your face can give you a glow and soft skin. It helps to treat many skin and beauty problems.
- Apply a layer of honey on your skin or else under your eyes.
- Leave it for minimum 15- 20 minutes or else overnight
- Wash it with cold or warm luke water.
- This can help you to fight against your dark circles and fine lines. This will also help you to soften your skin.
These are some of the best solutions for your dark circles and fine lines. You can even use rose water and turmeric. Instead of expensive artificial creams, these are some of the natural remedies for your problems.