Why Do You Want To Invest So Much In Those Chemical Filled Cosmetics When You Can Get Better And Long Lasting Results Using Herbal Remedies?
Clear, smooth and glowing skin is everyone’s dream and we know it. In order to get the desired skin, people usually invest a lot of their money in chemical filled cosmetics which are very heavy on their pockets. But, better and long lasting results can be achieved with the use of herbal remedies.
So, this article will give you a brief idea about the herbal remedies that you can apply to get the desired results:
What is Herbal Remedy?
‘Herbal’ the name itself denotes that these remedies are obtained from herbs. Herbal remedies are prepared from plants and natural herbs.
As it is obtained from nature, it is completely natural and organic. It also causes no side effects on the body. Herbal remedies are also very effective and their effect is long lasting on the body.
Herbal Remedies For Spa-Like Skincare :
Herbal remedies are very effective ways of repairing the skin and giving it back all the necessary nutrients and moisture. Check out some of the herbal remedies mentioned below:
Skin Treatment For Acne
Acne is tough and stubborn to get rid off. However, using the following herbal remedy will help you get acne free skin :
- Cut a small tomato and rub it on the face or affected area.
- Massage it well and later rinse it.
- This helps in oil control and sebum secretion on the face.
Skin Care for Anti-Aging
Yes, it is true that we cannot stop you from growing but we can help you get a glowing anti-wrinkle skin. All you have to do is:
- Break an egg and separate the yolk from the egg whites.
- Whip the yolk and apply that foamy yolk on the face.
- You can make a pack by adding coconut or lavender oil for a better fragrance. This will also cut down the smell of egg.
Herbal Remedies for Lips
The sensitive skin around the lips needs proper care as it is the first place where aging signs make an appearance. So, you can
- Apply honey every night before sleeping.
- In the morning, scrub it well with some sugar.
- This will help in getting rid of dead skin.
- Herbal Remedies for Sun Tan
- You spend a few minutes in the sun and you get the unwanted tan you hate. So, to get rid of that tan all you have to do is:
- Make a paste of curd, turmeric and lemon juice and apply it on the affected area.
- Massage it well and later rinse it off.
- This helps in removing tan from the skin.
Herbal Remedies for Facial Spots
Damaged skin or Anti-aging signs include facial spots, pigmentation or darkening of the skin. To get rid of them you can apply:
- Grated raw potatoes and few drops of lemon juice.
- Rub it gently on the face in a circular motion.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes and later wash it off.
- This will help in fading away of the facial spots.
The above remedies are natural and cause no side effects on your skin. Patience and consistently will give you the desired result. So, do not give up fast and enjoy the effective results.