Cosmetics are important to enhance one’s appearance. Make-up is used since centuries, one can date it back to body painting done by tribal’s. Just using one stroke of lipstick can make a major difference in one’s personality. It was considered that makeup should only be used by women but in today’s world, everyone has dabbled with makeup. Lipsticks, foundation, highlighter, lip liner, eyeliner, fake eyelashes are different makeup products which are used by one and all around the world. Everybody has the right to look beautiful, so why not enhance it by using makeup?
The following is the normal makeup routine that most makeup artists:
- The first step includes prepping the skin with a moisturizer or primer. This makes the skin tacky and helps the foundation last longer
- The second step start ensures setting a flawless base, which is done by using a Foundation. It is important to match your foundation shade to the closest shade of your natural skin tone.
- The third step is using a Concealer. It is used to conceal the dark circles or acne or some blemishes on the skin. It makes the skin look spotless. One must make a note that the concealer must be one shade lighter than your skin tone to brighten your face.
- To enhance the eyes and make them look beautiful, use Eyeliner and Eyeshadow. Make sure that the eyeshadow favors your overall makeup.
- A Highlighter is used to give our skin a glowing and radiant look. It is a pigmented powder which is applied on the cheekbones, browbones, on the tip of the nose, on the temple and sometimes on the inner corner of the eye.
- Blush is used to give the cheeks a soft pink color or to make them look flushed.
- Lipstick or lip-gloss is used to give color to the lips.
- The process is ended with using Mascara to enhance the eyelashes and give them a darker shade. To make the lashes look more fuller, Fake Eyelashes are used and are topped off with mascara.
What Are Fake Eyelashes?
Fake eyelashes or Falsies are used to accentuate the look of the eyes. They are trending in the makeup industry for a long time now. A lot of makeup artists and professionals use it to a great degree. To apply false lashes on the eyelids, an Eyelash glue is required. It is easy to put on these falsies and take them off, without any hesitation. Many people find it bizarre and are taken back as they have questions about how they are used. One must make sure that the adhesive that they are using to affix the falsies must be of good quality. Poor quality of the glue may result in the eyelashes to fall out. Hence, to save yourself from great embarrassment, it is important to use only the best adhesive available in the market.
How to wear Fake Eyelashes?
Applying fake eyelashes can be tricky at first. Falsies vary in sizes and are available for all eye shapes. It can be tricky as it doesn’t follow the principle of ‘One Size Fits All’. Hence, it is important to find one which looks perfect on the eyes. The following are the steps one must consider while applying false eyelashes:
Examine your eye shape:
There are four different types of eye shapes, namely, Deep-Set Eyes, Downturned Eyes, Hooded Eyes, and Prominent Eyes. It is important to select eyelashes that fit just right with your normal lashes and can blend in together. Hence, they create an illusion that they are natural.
Removing the lashes from the box:
Hold the package of eyelashes, face them outwards, this will make it easy to identify the left and the right eyelash, in case they aren’t marked. Make sure that you pick the eyelash from the outer corner, as they can be trimmed according to the size of the eye. If they are plucked from the inner corner, it becomes difficult for further application.
Measuring the eyelashes:
To get a perfect fit, it is important to measure the eyelashes. Place the strip of the lash where the natural lash line begins. Do not place it in the inner corner, as it may lead to irritation. If the lash is too long, you can trim it off later. If the lash strip falls short, consider opting for a longer lash.
Trimming the excess lash:
If the lash is longer than your natural eye shape, it is necessary to cut off the excess. Always trim the lashes from the inner corner, and not the outer edge.
Curling the eyelash:
Sometimes, when you take the lashes out from the package, they may flatten and hence may lose their curl. To make them curled and bouncy again, put the lashes on a round object like a makeup brush or a pen or your own finger, and viola your lashes will be popping.
Putting on eyelash glue:
The eyelash glue is provided with the eyelash kit. Apply a very thin layer of glue on the line of the lash strip. Wait for some time and apply it to the natural lash line. If you want the lashes to work their magic for a long time. After their application, apply some adhesive on the lash line as well.
Setting the eyelashes:
Blend the falsies and your natural eyelashes together with a fine coat of mascara. Make sure, that there is no skin visible between the falsies and your natural eyelash. Hence, to avoid this, pull the eyelash down, so that there is no space in between. Use eyelash tweezers or your fingers to do this.
Uplifting the eyelashes:
To give them some pop, lift the eyelashes in a gentle manner by pushing them from the edge of the lash line.
It is important that you must use a potent glue to hold the eyelashes together. Using a poor adhesive may cause the lashes to fall off, or even cause irritation to the eyelid. They can even sometimes pluck off the natural eyelashes. Hence, using the best eyelash adhesive is recommended.
How To Make Your Own DIY Eyelash Glue?
Rather than using, an artificial adhesive, why not try making one, using ingredients that are quite easy to find at supermarkets. If the glue given with the eyelash kit causes irritation, then this DIY Eyelash Glue.
Components Required :
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1 drop of honey
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 drop of nontoxic white/PVA glue
- Mixing apparatus
- Mix all the components together until they are dissolved.
- Best Eyelash Glues:
- Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive
- Duo Lash Adhesive Clear
- Cardani Secure Glue for Eyelashes
- Ardell Lash Strip Adhesive
- Duo Individual Lash Adhesive
- Darkness False Eyelash Glue and Gel
- Duo Lash Adhesive Dark
- Ardell Professional Lashtite Eyelash Adhesive
- Blink Lash Binding Glue
- Stacy Lash Sensitive Eyelash Extension Glue
The above are the best eyelash glues available that have no proven side effects. Eyes are considered to be the most sensitive area of your body, hence, it is our duty to take care of them. In the run for achieving beauty goals, we must not forget our health. In order to keep infections at bay, it is better to use only the best eyelash glue. If you are using optimum quality glue, you will save yourself from a lot of pain.