Are you experiencing dark circles and fine lines?. Are you shelling so many dollars for your expensive eye cream?. If yes, you won’t be doing it once you read this article. This article is all about some awesome super effective DIY eye cream.
Dark circles are widely recognized as caused due to lack of sleep, but there are so many reasons behind your blackish purple shade underneath your eyes. It can cause due to skin allergies, skin pigmentations, genetics, illness even because of poor diet and lifestyle which can include consuming drugs, alcohol and smoking frequently. Puffiness under your eyes can also be caused due to allergies, fluid retention, dehydration sometimes it can also cause due to genetics
Here are some of the DIY listed below which you can try at your home:
Vitamin E is a great anti-aging ingredient. This is often used for underneath the eyes because of it’s firming process. It also helps to fight against wrinkles.
Coconut oil is a very light oil which can be absorbed very easily. It helps to make your skin superbly supple. It softens your skin and helps to diminish your dark circles, wrinkles and fine lines.
The mixture of these two elements can make your skin softs and helps to keep hydrated.
- Heat up ½ cup of coconut oil for 15 minutes.
- Add 5 capsule of vitamin E oil to it
- Mix both ingredients thoroughly.
- Keep this mixture in the fridge until it solidifies.
- Once it became solid, store it in your medicine cabinet.
- Apply this cream after cleansing in the morning before your makeup and once before your bedtime.
Avocados are a well-known source which is rich in healthy fats for our diets. Avocados are one of the best anti- aging food you can eat. It helps your skin to fight against wrinkles, dark circles and fine lines.
Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, vitamin A, moisturized fatty acids potassium, zinc, protein. These fatty acids help to cure chapped and broken skin. This also helps in softening and moisturizing your skin.
- Peel and grind three slices of avocados
- Add five drops of almond oil to the paste of avocado
- Wash your face before applying this paste
- Apply it on your face and keep it for ten-fifteen minutes.
- Wash it with cold water
- Repeat this process twice a day
You can see the results after the continuous process for two-three months.
Honey is always a good idea for a skin. It dates back more than 4000 years. Applying honey to your face can give you a glow and soft skin. It helps to treat many skin and beauty problems.
- Apply a layer of honey on your skin or else under your eyes.
- Leave it for minimum 15- 20 minutes or else overnight
- Wash it with cold or warm luke water.
- This can help you to fight against your dark circles and fine lines. This will also help you to soften your skin.
These are some of the best solutions for your dark circles and fine lines. You can even use rose water and turmeric. Instead of expensive artificial creams, these are some of the natural remedies for your problems