If you’re new to beauty, skincare or haircare, then you might have heard a lot about the oil from Morocco that’s supremely useful. Extracted from the kernels of the Argan fruit, Argan oil is to date one of the best skin care and hair care products in the market. But what is it that makes it so effective? Let’s find out by reviewing it.
Argan Oil Composition:
Argan oil is widely regarded because of its unique mixture of ingredients. These ingredients are:
- Vitamin E: a very effective anti-aging agent and antioxidant.
- Antioxidants: very important for treating damaged skin and to prevent further damage.
- Sterols: a unique compound that is limited to argan oil. This helps reduce wrinkles and help to improve the elasticity of the skin. Not only that, but this allows argan oil to penetrate the skin with relative ease.
- Polyphenols: these neutralize free radicals in the skin and thereby do damage control and prevention. They also have antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Fatty acids: very important to keep the skin soft and form prostaglandin. The fatty acids present in argan oil are oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and linolenic acid.
How To Use Argan Oil?
You can use argan oil for various purposes.
- Anti-aging: the constituents present in argan oil are known for their anti-aging properties. Elements like linoleic acid help the skin retain its elasticity and prevent sun damage and aging.
- Makeup removing: this oil is one of the safest and the most effective makeup removers that you can get your hands on. We know that for the price, it might be a little out of place, but you’re not going to use it just to remove makeup all the time. This oil is incredibly beneficial in removing liners and mascara as it will not hurt you if it gets on your eyes.
- Moisturize your face: due to the presence of compounds called sterolins, argan oil promotes skin cell metabolism. This means that your skin can retain moisture for longer and it can make your skin softer.
- Get rid of acne & its scars: argan oil regulates the production of sebum- the reason for acne. Hence, it is one of the most effective ways to get rid of acne. The Vitamin E and anti-oxidants present help remove damaged cells and allow new ones to grow. This will help acne scars to fade away with time.
Argan Oil Reviews By Healthcare Experts
The unique composition of argan oil has had many experts go awe in favor of using this oil for several purposes. These purposes being cooking and topical application. The properties that this oil brings along with its composition is one of a kind and the most useful is protection from the sun.
Healthcare experts around the world recommend argan oil as it is one of the best oils available that improves holistic health. The only downside of this is the cost, but most people are accustomed to it since they use olive oil.
Argan oil is one of the most beneficial oils that you can find in the market. If you really want to get your hands on a bottle of argan oil, then we might just have an offer for you.
100% pure argan oil is very expensive and it will be at any offline store you may visit. Buying online can help you get it for a relatively cheaper price.